Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bill thinks Sarah is "hot"

Hide the interns, lock up your daughters. Bill is on the prowl.
"I come from Arkansas, I get why she's hot out there," Clinton said. "Why she's doing well...People look at her, and they say, 'All those kids. Something that happens in everybody's family. I'm glad she loves her daughter and she's not ashamed of her. Glad that girl's going around with her boyfriend. Glad they're going to get married.' I like that little Down syndrome kid."

I LIKE THAT LITTLE DOWN SYNDROME KID?!! Oy vey.

I like that little womanizing ex-president.

Biden, the laughingstock, wants to raise taxes.
Noting that wealthier Americans would indeed pay more, Biden said: "It's time to be patriotic ... time to jump in, time to be part of the deal, time to help get America out of the rut."

I just have a question.

Taxes are patriotic? I thought dissent was patriotic. How about I dissent against new taxes - will that be patriotic?